Every day we are bombarded by media. The traditional media of television, radio and outdoor marketing colour our lives but increasingly, we have become attuned to blocking them out. What did the last radio jingle promise? What billboard did I just pass? Most consumers take traditional media into their stride without blinking.
But with the advent of smartphones and the mobile revolution, consumers have turned to their phones for entertainment, information and increasingly purchases. Here app usage dominates mobile usage where 90% of mobile time is spent on social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. A recent stat shows that 25 percent of web traffic is driven by solely by Facebook showing that these channels play a huge role in content discovery.
So how does a brand stand out and make itself heard on these platform? Through Influencer Marketing.
Why Influencer Marketing?
Influencers can help your brand cut through the content consumers encounter and enable you to reach your target audience. They are able to:
- Give your brand and campaign context
- Increase the reach of your brand message
- Create better brand recall and communicate your brand message creatively
- Studies have also show than customers are much more likely to trust an individual ( even oe they don’t know) over a brand
- They have the ability to seed word of mouth marketing
A Study by McKinsey found that marketing-induced word-of-mouth communications affect 20 to 50 percent of all purchasing decisions while others have shown that 74 percent of consumers make purchase decisions based on social media.
In a recent campaign conceptualised and executed by Ripple Links, Café Coffee Day wanted more customers to learn about their new line of cooling beverages to be introduced in the summer. They wanted to educate them on the new flavours available as well as emphasize their association with winter.
51 influencers tasted the four beverages and then, pictorially showcased the wintery thought they had when they sampled the beverages.
To increase the viralty and engagement of the campaign, we engaged influencers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to create a first of its kind social chain. Watch the video below to see how we created over six million impressions for the campaign in just 3 days.
Ripple Links has been a pioneer in Influencer Marketing, we have executed successful campaigns with celebrities, influencers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. As digital media continues to evolve, we can diversify your reach to enable you to reach the right audience. Find out how: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Launching Your Product In An Explosive Brand Presence with Micro Influencers - January 17, 2017
- #It’sPersonal with Myntra’s App-Only Influencer Marketing Campaign - January 4, 2017
- It’s Wedding Season! Make a Match with Premium Influencers - January 2, 2017